Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Butterfly is Free!

I'm Joining:

Fishtail Cottage

Tootsie Time

When I got up the other morning I heard a fluttering
and saw this little guy between the window and screen.
Needless to say,
I HAD to get a photo before I rescued him. 
I safely took him outside where he flew away happily


We have had rain off and on over the past week.
I think the Sun is ready to go to work now.

The Impatiens in the bird cage are doing well.
Won't be long until they sneak through the bars. 


Lots of things are in bloom,


including the Pond Iris and the old Rose behind it.



The Sweet Peas reseed themselves all over.
You never know where they will pop up...
I love that!


Feverfew in full bloom.


A Rose that I can't remember where I got it from....hmm
Pretty tho


A Lavender Trumpet Vine my sister and her husband
gave me a few Easters ago.


I love the delicate color.


Apple Blossom Carpet Roses


My kiddos gave me a beautiful bulb basket for Mother's Day.
They weren't all quite open so I set them outside for a couple days.


Where they opened beautifully!
Thank you!


Yes, we have been having mild weather...
just right for relaxing in the warmth of the Sun


or napping on the deck.


With this cheerful photo I will bid adieu and
  

wish all a Wonderful and Happy Holiday Weekend!

10 comments:

  1. I love what I'm seeing ~ especially the birdcage with the impatience. Question for you ~ do you do well with your etsy shop? Just curious as I'm thinknig about doing the same.
    'hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the butterfly is an Admiral?? I adore the impaiten birdcage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is looking Beautiful~ :) Absolutely Love your Birdcage w/ Impatients ,,,,soooo Pretty :))
    Heliotrope not easy to find here,,,, but OHHH Sooo Worth it!!:) The scent is almost Baby Powder,, but when close I smell hints of Anis and Vanilla. If you can find it even as an annual it is well worth it :))

    Have a Wonderful Holiday Weekend ~
    Hugs to You ~ Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Between the rain and your tender loving care, you have a very pretty yard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb your garden is wonderful. I love that pond!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up this post at Cottage Flora Thursday's - So many gorgeous photo's you shared! xoox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your garden looks wonderful Deb! The perfect place to while away a sunny afternoon. I am hoping the rain and cold clear up so I can go outside and enjoy my garden!!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely post today with all the beauty of your flowers and the butterfly. I love the birdcage with the impatients in them. You're having the weather right now, that I wish we were having. It is hitting close to the 100 degrees here in the Houston, TX area and dry. No rain in site. I just hope my flowers stay as lovely as yours. Have a beautiful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures Deb. I love the impatiens in the bird house. Your bulb basket is lovely. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. New public follower here from Tootsie Time’s Flower Flaunting Gardens Blog Hop. Nice blog. I love the photos, especially the impatients in the birdhouse. I would appreciate you following back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com I would also appreciate if you would like me in facebook http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMartin.LillaRose and in twitter @DeniseLillaRose. I always follow back. Just leave me a note so I know you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin