Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Valley is Alive.....

with the sight of blooms!
(Hwy 33 between Crows Landing and Patterson)


and the sounds of Bees!
(the white boxes are Bee boxes)


Beautiful Apricot Trees


as far as the eye can see


after all Patterson is the Apricot Capital of the World



New trees just planted


New railroad ties have been put in place leaving these old ones up for grabs.
Some are still in pretty good shape.
Great for landscaping.


Love seeing the old barns along the way...



No, that's not a canal but a huge puddle.
We've had our share of rain,
but we really need it so can't complain. 


Some horses enjoying the Spring Sun.


Just happened to see a plane comming in as we return to town.
It's turning around to land.





Sorry missed him landing....
I had to watch the cars...
yes I was driving ;)

4 comments:

  1. Goodness I can't believe you were driving taking these pictures. lol
    Glad you made it home safe to post these.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took some really great picture's while driving. It looks like you have had alot of rain. Thanks for sharing, and farm houses and barns are one of my favorites to look at when I'm away from the big city driving around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have us all impressed with your ability to take photos, especially of moving objects, while driving. However I am sure Oprah would not approve.
    Thanks for taking us on the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Deb, Wow! I've never seen Apricot trees before! I love them and the lovely old barns and those sweet horses! You are talented! Taking pictures while driving! I'm lucky if I can walk and chew gum at the same time!
    I would like to invite you over to the farm to take a walk around the pasture:) God bless. Regina

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin