Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Dog Story and Features

The average dog is a nicer than the average person

-Andy Rooney-






XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

I been lucky enough to be featured in some Etsy Treasuries lately.

Break Free by BirdsInTheAttic

Jasmine Bath Salts in Altered Bottle
~~~~~~~~~~~~
ACOL Creates on the Sunny Side of Life by acolteam

Vanilla Bath Salts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April Showers Bring Pink Flowers by dellcovespices

Vanilla Bath Salts Pink Rose

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Afternoon Tea by FlowersGrowWild

Romantic Rose Book Bundle

~~~~~~~~~~

Flap Your Wings into the Past by KristelCreations

Vintage Ceramic Goldfinch

~~~~~~~~~~

Team Artisans Creating Outside the Lines by WickedCrochet71

Number 44


Thank you everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a touching article. There is nothing like a dog's love and companionship. Don't know what I'd do without mine.
    Big congrats on your etsy success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that beautiful story Deb. Animals can sense our pain and grieve too. When my dad was terminally ill and close to death, my cat would hop up on the bed and sleep right next to me as if she was hugging me. This went on until a couple months after his death. Seems like whenever I am in pain or hurt she seems to be right there to comfort.
    Your bottles are gorgeous! The pearls and pink is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animals are simply amazing! Love the esty pics of creativiity.
    'hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, we had a similar type of knowledge with our 'new' dog. The day his previous owner died, whom we did NOT know, Skipper was very upset going in circles & pooping everywhere. We called the pound to get the previous owners phone number to talk them about 'what on earth was wrong with our 'new' dog?' She informed me that her hubby had died & no one in the family wanted the dog anymore so they took him to the pound (sad for the little fella, I am) & I asked her when hubby died. Startled, I then asked her what time ... OMGosh! I was stunned. The same hour Skipper was fit to be tied ... & we lived some 30 miles away.

    Did you hear about the cat in the nursing home that wandered from room to room visiting the residents, but when the cat would crawl up into the bed & lay with the patron they noticed that the residents died. The cat sensed & comforted them in their last moments before entering Heaven.

    Happy St.Paddy's Day ~
    Have a beautiful week ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    CSN GIVEAWAY ENDS 3/17

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin