Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Paul Bunyan's Farm


Thought I give you a little peek at "The Estate Sale".

Yes, Of course I went!!

I was excited but sad too.
It reminded me of when we had my parents.
So many people looking through your stuff...
inside the double barn, tool shop, house and yard.
We heard that the husband had passed away and
 the wife was in the hospital with a feeding tube.
Sad at how they built this farm up and
now it was being all sold off.

When I saw people leaving with items that I would have been interested in,
 I pushed aside my feelings and let the excitement take over.

Yee haw!!

Tools, tools and more tools.
It was like a museum.

Some were huge!
Must have been Paul Bunyan's!

This could have been his Axe


wheels for Babe's cart...


I could not even lift the one in the middle...
it was longer than my arm!


compare the size of these with the guy's shoe
in the upper left corner....


excuse my pictures...they are from my phone ;)


l o n g . . .


how cool is this pitch fork?!


Now for what I bought......

that will be in my next post ;)

Well, I need to take photo's of it!

Ok Ok just a sneak peak.....


☺☺

4 comments:

  1. What a tease you are Deb! Well I am glad you found some treasures. Those were some big tools, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, some of those tools are so primitive, but so well kept. Sad about the reasons behind some of these auctions, tho.
    Now about your purchases, you are such a tease, girly!
    BlessYourHeart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those tools are huge and that is sad...But, you are a little teaser with your little peek! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I bet everything had a lovely story to tell. I look forward to seeing what treasures you purchased!

    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin