Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fertilizer Friday! Flaunt Your Flowers!


Here we go with Fertilizer Friday with  Tootsie at Tootsie Time!
Do stop by to see everyone's plants this week.



I went out and took time to really look at my back yard.
Real life has been a roller coaster this past week,
so I hadn't had time to even go out there!



I was pleased to see my Blue Potato Plant blooming


Next there was the Citrus.

Oranges and blooms too!



Blooms on my little Lemon.


A bush Rose



And the Show Off of all......

one of my Lilacs!!!





Ok, I'm off to see everyone's horticulture talents :~)

9 comments:

  1. WOOOO HOOOOO!!! what a fantastic post!!! I am so glad you decided to dazzle us with this! I love to see the blooming things in anyone's gardens....anywhere...especially when everything here is dead...DEAD! have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're doing great...loved all of these blooms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I enjoyed seeing your blooms today too!!!(-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, fantastic photos - thanks fr sharing. have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am so envious of all your blooms...it is so hard to see my flowers die at the end of each summer...your blue potato is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice..we haven't had a bloom on our lemon tree this year...sigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your yard must smell good with Lemons, roses and lilacs blooming. How lucky to have a lilac bloom in October!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You're in great shape! Loved all the photos. ☺ Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, they're all gorgeous. I just love that lilac. We don't have anything like that here.
    Have a fun weekend...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin