Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, September 21, 2009

Blue Monday ~ Lodi Grape Festival


It's Blue Monday over at Smiling Sally's, pop on over to check it out!

We had the pleasure of attending The Lodi Grape Festival yesterday where there was alot of Blues. Since it being the first time we've been wasn't sure what to expect.

We had a great time. We met my oldest son and his girlfriend there. She is from the area and attends each year.
Lots of commercial vendors, yummy food, rides, booths...my favorite were the exhibits.


The most amazing were the mosiac like images made from Grapes!
 All done by children.
There were other edibles used but the majority were grapes.....painted grapes, glittered grapes, peeled grapes and more!
The Theme this year was "Your Favorite Holiday".
These were stunning to say the least.
So amazing and creative!

I did take pictures, now they were rather high up on their displays and with me being short....well....  :~)






























I also mentioned rides...well, looky what was there!



Crazy huh?

7 comments:

  1. Festival isreally fun, you gettosee alot of interesting and fun things. I love the rides and the mosaic, they are gorgeous. These people are so creative to come up with this mosaic out of grape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting! I've never seen anything like this. And, MJ's ride? Well, the family has got to make some money, huh? Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that Lodi had a grape festival! How fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A grape festival! SOunds like fun and lots of interesting things to see. And sure anough . . . talented are these kids to com up with this kind of project. I enjoyed looking through them. The rides, yup crazy! LOL

    Happy Blue Monday!

    Li

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun that must have been. I've never seen the likes of that before. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOw! Those grape mosaics are wonderful! So creative.
    It looks like a fun day.

    Becky K.
    Hospitality Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those grape mosaics are just amazing! Just gorgeous! Looks like a fun fair!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin