Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Today's Thrifty Treasures

  I hit only one Yard Sale Saturday on the way to visit my Father.
But I was able to catch a few Thrifty Treasures!


I spent $2.00 and came away with these.
A faux Pumpkin and Dog Bone cookie cutter
The Pumpkin will be great for decorating!

A trash bag full of hangers. Yes, this is a treasure!
The consignment store we take our clothes to requires them to be on hangers.


A sweet glass Light Shade/Globe.
This will make it's way to eBay.


2 little sliver Butter Pats and
a little lost Dragonfly Pin.
You never have enough Dragonflys!


 
I'm participating in Thrifty Treasures at Southern Hospitality .

3 comments:

  1. Very cute items. I especially like the dragonfly pin. You have a lovely blog. I can't wait to explore it some more.

    Please come by and say hi.
    Be Well!

    Oh and my family thinks I'm crazy with all this blogging stuff myself...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have grabbed that pumpkin too. Are you going to decorate it or leave it as is? The dragonfly pin is darling, too!
    Are you going to make some dog treats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys - super great buy on that pumpkin !
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin