Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Baby Graduated

Makes a Mom proud...
Graduation Day had bittersweet feelings for me. My youngest of 4 beautiful children was about to make that final step into adulthood. Being the proud Mother I am, I was of course beaming!
Not only was this a life changing day for him but also for me. No more children "in school", meeting schedules, teachers.......
No, I don't have that empty nest syndrome, I have come to realize just because children Graduate from High School doesn't mean they move out =) But rather just another Chapter closed.
He will attend College next Semester. I am so excited for him. What will the future hold? Only he can make that decision. But he knows Mom will always be there for advice & guidance.
Although I don't think he's quite as excited as I am.....

1 comment:

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin