Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, October 2, 2014

COVERGIRL + Olay FaceLift Effect Firming Makeup & De-Puffer Concealer




I was chosen by BzzAgent to try out and review the new CoverGirl and Olay FaceLift Effect Firming Makeup and De-Puffer Concealer.
Needless to say I was anxious to try these two. After all CoverGirl and Olay have been mainstays in my make-up wardrobe since High School. Whoa, I did not need to go that far back....but these are two brands I trust.

I was a little concerned about trying the CoverGirl & Olay FaceLift Effect Firming Make-up. I don't wear foundation and didn't want to look "made up". But after trying it I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. It's creamy texture went on smoothly and blended well leaving no two tone line.


 I used the fair shade and lucked out with it being the right one for my skin tone. I'm anxious to keep using it to see the full effect.
Before blending

After blending
boy do I have hairy arms!
CoverGirl & Olay De-Puffer Concealer was also  in the fair shade. My first try didn't go so well. When they say squeeze a little bit, they mean a LITTLE bit! My heavy hand probably squeezed enough for a week! The concealer is quite thin so comes out easily. My next try was perfect and blended wonderfully. The cool metal tip felt good under my eyes after just waking up.


Although I don't have a major issue with puffiness, I do have some lighter dark circles from time to time. After applying with the metal tip I used my fingers to gently blend it in.

The best thing I was amazed with was that it did not crease at all. At the end of the day I still had no creases. A definite BIG + in my book. It was nice to find out that the De-puffer has Cucumber in it.

So in my opinion both of these are great products for those of us not in our 20's anymore ;)
I plan on continuing to use them and replace them when gone.

I'm a BzzAgent and I received these products from BzzAgent for review.
All my opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin