Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, September 28, 2014

EatSmart Precision CalPal Digital Bathroom Scale Review


I was so excited to be chosen to review
Thank you so much EatSmart!


The first thing you notice is this is not your ordinary bathroom scale. The sleek modern look had me mesmerized.

It's no secret I need to lose weight. I've been through a rough patch and am a stress eater :/  It's so easy to get caught up in  numbers...especially since my current 30 year old scale can't decide what I weigh!
It comes with the Owners Manual and 3 AAA batteries so that right out of the box you are ready to go. 


It has 4 individual settings for four users. You easily input each persons information; gender, height, activity level, age, etc. and it stores it. In fact, it can tell who is stepping on by your past weight, how cool is that!


  
 Next it needs to be calibrated. Just lay it on a hard flat surface.  Turn the scale on and press on it. The scale will light up, let it go, it will turn itself off automatically. It is now calibrated and ready for you to weigh yourself. I love that it has this innovated ''Step-On'' Technology which automatically turns itself on when stepped on.

  
When you step on the scale the large (even I can see it) bright blue LCD screen lights up to display three readings: your current weight, your BMI (Body Mass Index), and Estimated Calorie intake needed to maintain current weight. This is very handy should you want to lose weight. It gives you an idea of where you stand and by cutting back on calories it will aid you in your weight loss goal. After stepping off, The CalPal Scale will turn itself off automatically.

I am totally impressed with this marvelous scale and give it a two thumbs up! I look forward to using it to help me get back to my ideal weight.  After all I really need to get back to my healthy self since I recently found out I am going to be a Grandma for the first time!! I want to be around and healthy to watch this precious bundle grow up!
The EatSmart Precision CalPal Digital Bathroom Scale 
is available on Amazon.

Don’t forget to follow EatSmart Products on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
"EatSmart provided me with the product mentioned above for free 
in exchange for a product review.
However, all the opinions expressed here are my own"

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, love your fall blog header. This scale looks like a great tool for keeping healthy. Thanks for sharing it and how it works. Love how it looks on your bathroom floor with the design showing through.
    Have a great week ahead sweets.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Celestina! I like the see thru too, coordinates with any bathroom ;)
      *hugs*deb

      Delete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin