Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Monday, March 3, 2014

♥♥♥ Happy Birthday Mom, I love and Miss You Terribly ♥♥


Today is my Mother's birthday.
She was born in 1919 and passed in 2001.
Wasn't she pretty?
 

I lve and miss you sooo much!
 
 
In younger years, what a catch!
 



She was Queen of the Holy Ghost Festa one year, many years ago.

 
I will never stop missing her.
I recently came across this photo taken in 1940.
What a Hoot! 
 
I hope you are not disappointed in me.
I'm trying to be as strong as you were,
but I feel I'm falling short.
 I really could use a warm supporting
loving hug from you right now.
I wear your sweater to help get that feeling.
 
I lve you more than anything
and always will.
 

Please guide me to make the right decisions.

  

Happy Birthday Mom
I love and miss you soooo much!
 
You're never far from my thoughts.
I lve you.
Be at peace.
 
xoxoxoxooxoxoxo
♥♥♥♥♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin