Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Where's Winter?

I'm joining in:

ECS Garden Cottage Party

We have had such a mild Winter this year it's scary.
I think we've gone from Fall right into Spring.

We really need rain. We haven't had any this year.
I think this Summer will be draught central.

But these little guys don't mind, 


they are blooming their little heads off.
 

Last year I made this planter out of scrap wood, laths to be specific.
Some paint and decals added some fun.


Decals are one of my favorite things.
They can add so much interest to anything.


Love to add them to mason jars lids


Pretty :)


But in the mean time I'm just dreaming of my Lilacs





and other Spring flowers





Sending warm rose scented hugs ♥♥


Blog Widget by LinkWithin