Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Barn Raising

 One fun? thing we did while D was here was help B and T build a shed...
(Bet she didn't think we'd put her to work on her vacation.
Anyone else need a get away?? ;) LOL)

OK OK 
I know it is not a barn, 
BUT we needed as many people as it takes to build a barn for this darn shed!

D and L got to hold the sides up...such a shame I'm too short ;)
 
They did find me a job.
It was to hand the screws, washers, and nuts..
no wait that's wrong. 
It was bolts, washer, nuts, in that order, to whoever was on the ladder.
In this case it was B.
 

 

 Gees, screws, bolts, can't they all use the same?
Just when I get the rhythm down they switch it up!


Never believe Home Depot when they say 
"it will just take a few hours to set up".....


Oops I think there's a hole in the roof :/


Yup, I don't think T should be sticking out of there


Lily even supervised for a while,
but she wasn't much help.


Mmm T's BBQ'ing


Oh now I see why Lily wanted us to hurry..she wants to eat


No, feigning starving won't help Lil
 

Fix that hole!


Well no wonder it took so long with this bunch of misfits for the crew!
Thanks for your finger up my nose T
and for the bunny ears B...
No respect I tell ya!

 

Yes we can eat now Lily ♥

4 comments:

  1. too funny! Good job! Enjoy your "BARN"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb! So good to be back to visit with you! Loved your barn-raising. I know what you mean about those 'you can build it in a weekend' claims. Yeah, right, easier said than done. It looks fantastic, though and will be really handy. I love the picture of Lily 'passed out from hunger pangs'......how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We put up a shed similar to this one and boy oh boy did my husband use some french, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Yeah.... I remember those days when it was just me and hubby puttin the shed, or greenhouse or whatever up ...... BBQ sounds Good to me!! :))

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin