Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Vignettes

OK OK Yes I know Summer has been here for awhile...
but just hadn't gotten around to arranging anything Summery in my conservatory.
I had finally removed all the Easter deco's and it had been sitting plain.

So I just looked around and grabbed what was in reach and put this little vignette together.

Yes, in the center is one of my ''Kiss Blowers" sitting in a glass compote surrounded by dried Hydrangeas.

A little dress form on the right was a garage sale find. It is plastic but I covered it in vintage sheet music and just love it now. On top sits my Flower Ring from our last trip to Monterey. 

A mini topiary that I've had forever sits in the other back corner.

All is surrounded by Fairies, Imps and Dragonflies
Once finished, I turned and my China Hutch caught my eye.
It needed a little revamp of it's own.
Sorry no before pics :(
I cleaned and rearranged some of my Mother's China.
I have one shelf I try to keep for a seasonal display.
It too had remained blank since Easter.
I removed all the clutter that had collected there
Once cleared out I brought in her McCoy Vases and
added a few other elements for interest.


Yes, I know not a whole lot of Summertime decorating,
but enough to make me feel that I haven't totally lost all my balance.
♥♥♥
 


Blog Widget by LinkWithin