Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, May 15, 2010

♫ Onward in the Rain ♫ (part 2)

Continued from here

The skies weren't friendly looking....


but Monterey always is



Isn't this the cutest shop?


At the Warf....


Melissa getting a little Captian LOL



Love all the huge decorations 


Melissa thought she'd died and gone to Heaven!
We had to pull her off! LOL


There are alot of Captains around these parts
and Melissa loves playing ;) 


See the Monkey on his shoulder?


Did I mention Melissa had fun?
LOL


Brandon and Cody


Love the look of this old Cannery turned
Gift Shops.


Mr Sharkey


This guy doesn't look too happy....


 I thought this was really cool!
Would look awesome in the garden!
A Compass Rose of sorts.
A different face on each side.
West was serene


South was happy


East was breezy


And North was blustery


But at $299.00, it was def out of my price range.

More crazyness to come
in the next segment!

3 comments:

  1. Deb
    Love these pictures both in part 1 and 2...
    Looks like a lot of fun...so glad you shared your trip with us.
    Be sure and enter my giveaway before it ends
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics! Looks like Melissa had the most fun getting her "captain" on! How cute. I love that statue! I think that if I found something like that I would be tempted to feed the tribe ramen noodles to pay it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green man for north - very cool...looks like you all had fun...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin