Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mutt and Jeff

The start to a brand new week!
Happy Monday to everyone!

Please join Mary for Mosaic Monday over at  Little Red House
to see more wonderful mosaics.


Ahh, our pets.
What would we do without them.
Bored that's what!
They sure can be characters
that can entertain us for hours.

We have a Great Dane, Cyndar
and a Chihuahua, Katie.
Don't let anyone fool you,
Katie is the Queen of the house
and rules the roost.
Cyndar says "yes ma'am" and "no ma'am". LOL
But they are good friends who love to bathe each other.


Cyndar has some not so suttle hints
 when she wants something....

a drink perhaps?


or a bite to eat?


You can usually tell her mood......

curious and nosy


and somedays it's just not worth the effort.


Last week I had to take both, Katie and Cyndar,
 to the Vet for their routine exams and vaccines.

I truly do not know how they sense where they are going.
I don't think I do anything different from any other time they go for rides.

But Cyndar knew
and figured she'd hide


The Vet needed to draw some blood for lab work
and had trouble finding Cyndar's veins.
So she got poked a couple of times...which she didn't approve of.
She was mad at me for letting that bad Dr. do that to her
and sulked with her back toward me the rest of the day.


But it really didn't last long...
Mom knows how to bring her out of her funk.
TREATS!

12 comments:

  1. Oh they both are gorgeous! What a beautiful brindle that Cyndar is. Aren't they the funniest? I just love my big girl too. I am so glad that you FINALLY posted their pics! I kept forgetting to ask you to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, Cyndar is Ok isn't she? I love big dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely dogs, they are great companions. Have a wonderful week and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb
    Enjoyed seeing your babies. I always wonder too how they know when we're driving to the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Oh my goodness they're gorgeous! I love your furry ones...thanks so much for sharing all these great pictures and mosaic! I have 3 furry ones myself and 3 kitties so I'm a big animal lover. My Rocky is a Brindle Boxer and a pretty big boy but your Brindle Great Dane is Awesome...Wow! I have pictures of all of mine on my sidebar at my blog if you want to see them. Thanks so much again for sharing your furry ones, they're so sweet! I hope that you have a wonderful new week!
    Hugs...
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet yes we all spoil the pets.Nice mosaic.Trish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, those dogs are BIG!! We have a lab puppy who is 6 months old and people keep saying "Wow, he has big feet!"

    I love your flowered bed spread.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dogs~! They really made for a cute mosaic too. Funny my dog loves going to the vet, she gets treats there too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so cute! They seem like great friends! Absolutely love the pic of Cyndar half on the bed, half off, priceless :) and a kitty, too? wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a funny picture of your big baby too lazy to get onto the bed! That gave me a good laugh!

    Best wishes for a happy week,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Deb,

    They both look like such characters and the source of much joy and amusement!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  12. BOL!! Love them both, Cynder steals the show for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin