Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, September 26, 2022

Holiday Time 8 Lighting Modes Pre-Lit LED Christmas Pyramid Tree, 7ft, Warm White ~ Review


''Please follow the instruction manual which offered together with the product.
Stake it into the ground, plug it into a standard outlet, and go;
Self inflates in seconds.
LED Christmas Pyramid tree stands 7’ tall;
Comes with 300ct Warm White LED Lights , with 8 Lighting Modes: Combination, In Waves, Sequential, Slo-Glo, Chasing/Flash, Slow Fade, Twinkle/Flash, Steady On;
Designed with a stake base for easy use in the yard and garden;
For outdoor use only.''


Holiday Time Pre-Lit LED Christmas Pyramid Tree which measures 7 ft tall with 300 Warm White LED light bulbs that have 8 different settings. It has a stake base with 3 stakes to spread the string of lights out. The lights work great. I was very disappointed in this Christmas Pyramid Tree. It arrived with no instructions to put it together, the light strings were a tangled mess along with cording. I wasn't sure where to slide in the pole attachments . It is described “Self inflates in seconds”, there is nothing that inflates. Once figured out I staked it as best I could. I would imagine it would look pretty on a lawn, The stake pieces are a sturdy metal and slide into each other easily. Stores compactly.

I may have received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin