Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Fresh & Soothing Odor Control Refreshing Shampoo ~ Review


 Fresh & Soothing Odor Control Refreshing Shampoo for Pets surprised me. It has the freshest fragrance I've ever encountered that lasts long. It lathers nicely and is easily rinsed. It contains oatmeal that soothes that itchy dry skin mine get in the Summer. I have to admit, not only to they smell better than coming from the groomers but their coat feels cleaner and softer too.

  



I may have received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin