Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

A Trip to the Zoo ~ WW


We're lucky to have such a nice little zoo close by. 
It is just the right size for the little's.
Since it was November not many animals were out, 
most prepped for winter.
A nice fall day to wander about and take our time....
yeh right, not with the Energizer Bunny!


Need to stop and say "Hi" to the welcoming committee.
A large aviary with Diamond Doves, parakeets, 
and other small birds.


A BIG kitty!


"I thought you said this place was fun"
Not as enthused as his sister was at this age :(


She tries to get the Llamas attention


She does and it starts to get up


Then she's afraid it's going to spit on her! LOL


The best part...


feeding the goats


and Llama


Auntie helps ♥


''They like me Grandma!''




Can't resist sticking that arm in and petting them.....


(Thought bubble)  Hmm, a dog, we have dogs at home
It's a Fox, lol


Ran her batteries down a bit
Sprinkles starting,
time to go


Grandma and Auntie NEED Starbucks for the way home!
And a cake pop for Izzy, 
Lil B is already asleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin