Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, October 31, 2016

Paint 'em Pretty ~ Happy Halloween!



BOO!

I wanted to have fun with my nails for Halloween but was running low on time sooooo I just went with an orange I had picked up at a garage sale, yep a garage sale!

Sorry, no labels on so can't tell you what brand or color.
My pinky has a different color orange, why? My daughter was cleaning her desk and found a sample she had received, gave it to me and I wanted to see the difference between hers and mine. Since I was already done with my orange I just did my pinky ;)
It's a little lighter and pearly.
Again no label ~ sorry.


Now for my accent ghoulies ~

One coat of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, 629 -   "Black Out". Absolutely LOVE this! One coat does the trick, covers well, not too thick, not too thin. 
PERFECTION!

 Sinful Colors,101 - Snow Me White made the body. 
Again only one coat was needed.
Used a dotting tool to make the eyes and mouth.
A coat of Seche Vite and c'est fini!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin