Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, May 27, 2016

SAY IT AIN"T SO!! Izzy Turns One!!!


May 28 ~ Izabelle's First Birthday!!

It seems just like yesterday we were
at Peek A Baby seeing you in your Mommy's tummy!


Then a miracle happened ~YOU were born


You were beautiful


You took my breath away,
stole my heart,
and I fell in L♥VE


You and your Godfather have a special connection.
No need for "words"
You just look into each others eyes
and you can see communication


So precious,
you opened all our hearts,
and brought light into our life


Such a joyful and emotional time for us all.


Then you started to grow!


Too darn fast!


You love your Crazy Auntie M


So pretty in your Easter Dress


We always have fun during your sleepovers



whether having an outing

 

or playing at Grammy's


But the best part is the cuddling
 How can you be 1 already?


I love you with all my being
you hold my heart in your hands
YOU are my Sunshine
the light in my life











No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin