Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Professional Nail Art Brush Review #nailartbrush




For those of you who follow my blog, you know by now my therapist has ordered a ''prescribed'' me time.
It is to be something I used to love to do,
hence mine is painting my nails, my Colors of the Week posts..
So when I was asked to review this set of Professional Nail Art Brushes, I was over the moon with excitement! 

This high quality set includes 8 Professional Nail Art Brushes/Tools for detailed painting, drawing, dotting, and designing in Christmas White from A Store Plus.



Ideal for both the beginner (that's me)
and professional nail artist.

I got right into it and started painting my nails asap!
With these brushes I hope to practice enough to improve my designs. SO happy to receive these brushes!
 

Falling snow and a snowflake,
not too shabby for my first time, huh?

These brushes are great for a beginner as they are not very expensive. I like their wood handle which fits my hand well and is light to hold. They did not leave any bristle hairs behind when I used them and were easy to clean. I was really impressed that they all came with a plastic sleeve to protect their bristles which range from thick to incredibly thin. The dotting tool is great, no more using a bobby pin or toothpick ;).
I can now get perfectly round dots.
Anyone who likes to paint their nails and
do designs or drawings will love this set.
I only wish they had come with a pamphlet
with the names and what each brush was for.
A little bag to keep them in would be nice too. 
 

Nail Art Brushes Set is available on Amazon
  
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted  price from AStorePlus.  Regardless, I only recommend products or
services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin