Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Paint'em Pretty ~ Snow


I received Nail Art Brushes so I was hoping to do a really good job on my snowflake this time.  It's better, but I NEED practice! ;)


3 coats of Pure Ice in Bikini
with our cold weather I'm renaming it Jack Frost!!
Snow and Snowflake is Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer
by L.A. Colors in white.

Center dot of Snowflake is Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer
by L.A. Colors in silver glitter.
Lastly topped with one coat of my fav
top coat Sally Hansen's Megashine.

I used the two smallest brushes for the Snowflake
and the dotting tool for the Snow.
Fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin