Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Is It Fall Yet? Fall Goodies

 A bit of Fall decorating to welcome guests

Simple Table Vignette


********** 

 Current Fall Projects I've been working on
which you can find in my Etsy Shop.

 Rose Bud and Pearl Garlands


They really have a nostalgia feel when paired with old photos


or draped on your fav things


I've picked the Conifer Cones for some rustic Fall décor


along with a sweet Fall basket of Acorns



Saved the seeds that fell out for an unexpected
Primitive Fall Bowl Filler ;)


Dried Rose Hips from my gardens,

to make a Harvest Scented Hips 'n Sticks mixture.
Nothing says fall other than these!


Dried Pomegranates

In small


medium with Pears


or large with glass Berries


Whether you use these as is or as supplies for your Fall Décor Projects you won't be disappointed :)
*
Now if only we could get some cooler weather!





2 comments:

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin