Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, March 22, 2014

New Items In Shop

Just a sampling of the new Spring items
 recently listed in my Etsy Shop .
Vintage JJ Easter Bunny Rabbit Mirror Brooch

This little brooch is the cutest!
Simply sweet ♥

Rag Garland Banner - Pink Innocence
A versatile garland that can be used for photo backdrop for any event, blocking an unpleasant view, a privacy curtain in the backyard to even a curtain!
Vintage Inspired Easter Jar
Altered jar filled with pink and blue Easter eggs would look charming in a vignette, centerpiece, on your mantle. 
Vintage Thread Spool Nest
One of a kind Spring nest to add to your Spring Decorations. 
Nested Button Easter Egg
Embellished Egg with vintage buttons and trims
nestles in a nest made in a pedestal cup.

Fabric Decoupaged Easter Eggs
Elegant fabric covers these Eggs for a
sophisticated take on Easter.
There's more listed and more to come.
Pop in and find that special Treasure for that
special someone, like you!
Dragonfly Treasure
Thank you for looking ♥♥♥


2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, Love all your new shoppe treasures. Gorgeous.
    Love those eggs and the rag banners are so pretty,
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy getting your shop loaded with pretty spring treasures. My favorite is the rag garland banner, love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin