Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Bible Study


"Left" and "Right"
: A little Bible study

Remember what Jesus said: 'Goats on the left,
sheep on the right'.
To Peter, 'if you want to catch fish do it from the
right side of the boat. They did and filled the boat.

Left & Right...
Origin of Left & Right...

I have often wondered why it is that Conservatives are called the "right" and Liberals are called the "left”.
By chance I stumbled upon this verse in the Bible:
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)Thus sayeth the Lord. Amen.

Can't get any simpler than that.

Spelling LessonThe last four letters in American..........I Can
The last four letters in Republican........I Can
The last four letters in Democrats.........Rats

Here endeth the lesson. Test to follow in November 6, 2014. 
Remember, November is to be set aside as rodent removal month.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, oh, it's been far too long! I got such a kick out of this post of yours, leave it to you to bring a smile to my face! And the earlier posts (love that lace dress) along with the price tags in the wrong places---oh, how funny! I hope you're doing well. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin