Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Huey Lewis and The News!


Last week M,T,C and a friend went to
the County Fair to see none other
than Huey Lewis and The News!
Yes, some of the photos are blurry but it's hard to take good photos in the middle of a packed house, or in this case, stage seating.

I don't need to tell you they had a great time
singing along with their hits like:
''The Power Of Love''
 ''Workin' for a Livin' '' 
"If This Is It"
 ''The Heart Of Rock and Roll''
 ''Doing It All For My Baby''
as well as a couple of their new songs.
J and T
C and M
C was very disappointed,

 they didn't sing ''I Want a New Drug''.
Aw well, maybe next time ;)

 And wouldn't you know,
you can't go many places and
not see my maiden name "Avila".
Here we have "Avila Spreading Service" !

Gotta love us Portugees!
♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin