Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy Birthday to MY BABY!


Wishing a Happy Birthday to my youngest son
who will be turning 22 today, May 10.

You were the best Birthday present any Mother could ask for!
 

Yes, he was born on my Birthday.
We won't mention how many I will be turning!!
 
Since our Birthday's and Mother's Day are so close together we celebrate the 3 of them here and there making it a 5 day celebration!

So far I've been surprised with

YUMMY DONUTS!!!!
 
and a new solar flower!

  I had one on my dashboard but after a few years it died. I've been on the look out since. This one has Bees that wave instead of the leaves like my other one!!!
I L♥VE IT ALL!!

Do I have the best kids or what!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin