Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Flowers Flowers Everywhere!

Sorry I've been MIA the last week or so.
Still reeling over Cyndar's unexpected passing.
We received this gorgeous bouquet from our
vet the following day.
So lucky to have such caring vets and staff. 
Love the cute birdie holding the ribbon in it's mouth.

My Daughter-in-law made this pretty bouquet for Easter.
 The Roses were just gorgeous.
The Lantana is crawling like crazy
and the blooms draw a lot of action.

 The Trailing Rosemary is getting
 real friendly with The Pinks ;)

Love Violas

The Scented Geranium has finally filled
 in from a bad frost we had 2 years ago.

The Bees LOVE the Lavender.
All you can hear is bzzz as you get close.

 Left side of the front arbor against the garage.
Once this Red Rose, from my Mom's garden,
 is done with it's show, the Jasmine will start.

Sweet pink Geranium,

and these Red ones, both from Mom's garden.

Under the front arbor
Love these bells

Glass bowls and vases make "Mushrooms"

 


Wishing everyone a great gardening weekend.
Go get your hands dirty!!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. We lost a pet this last week as well. :(

    Your flowers are lovely! Thank you for sharing at Freash-Cut Friday.
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gardens look awesome, Deb. The little white bunny is so cute in your header. Must be the Easter bunny *smile*
    So sorry about Cyndar. My deepest sympathy in your loss.
    xo Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "mushrooms"! They are wonderful. I might have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The basket of flowers from the vet was a thoughtful gesture, and my sympathy to you on the loss of Cyndar. I remember the raccoon bites post and and how sore your poor dog looked.
    I'm happy to see someone else sticking plates in the garden - a good use for chipped ones for me.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea to create those "mushrooms!" So perfect for a cottage-y garden. :-) Visiting from Diann's party. ~ Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to see your lost a loved one. That was a very nicely basket of flowers the vet sent. All your flowers look great- such a wonderful time of the year isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sorry to hear of your sweet Cyndar...so thoughtful of your vet to send flowers! I'm glad you linked up to this weeks garden party to share your beautiful blooms...hoping you have a good week! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin