Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tax Returns


My tax return
 
I just received my tax return for 2013 back from the IRS. It puzzles me!!!
They are questioning how many dependents I claimed.
I guess it was because of my response to the question: "List all dependents?"
I replied: 12 million illegal immigrants; 3 million crack heads;
42 million unemployed people on food stamps,
2 million people in over 243 prisons;
Half of Mexico; and 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate."
Evidently, this was NOT an acceptable answer.
I KEEP ASKING MYSELF, WHO THE HELL DID I MISS?
Bug_normal
This really bugs me, 




2 comments:

  1. YUP!!! .....LOL
    (but really Not so funny....)

    Happy Spring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ωant tο thank introducing your trаin of thought to my dаy.


    Alѕo viѕit my web blog ... http://Garciniacambogia.org/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin