Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, February 24, 2013

I'm still here............



February flew by faster than a speeding bullet! Between every one's Dr. appointments, therapy appointments,  psychiatry appointments, court appearances, and CPA appointments for taxes I seriously had no me time. Needless to say we are still in limbo regarding the divorce, so what's new. 3 years and same o same o. Well, enough of that nonsense. 

Hoping March will calm down a bit, but will probably be busy too. In between getting ready for Easter, one of my best friends will be visiting again from Wyoming. So, busy, just a less stressful more happy busy.

So no I haven't fallen off the edge of the earth.
That darn real life stuff just gets in the way sometimes.
Wishing all have had a wonderful Valentines Day...better late than never, right?
 

We did have some fantastic news on the B&T front! They bought their very first house!! So excited for them! Everyone showed up to help with the move, then left them with ALL those boxes! LOL I'm sure they will have everything in it;s place soon. I do have pics but they will have to wait for another post. 


I have the best kids ever...
yeah, I know every one says that ;)

I was lucky enough to be presented with these

 Just what I needed to cheer me up and
 put things in perspective.

  Wishing all a great relaxing day
Relaxing, what is that anyway???

*hugs*





4 comments:

  1. Oh Deb, I'm sorry so many things are happening in your life that is so heart wrenching. Take you of YOU! And I hope things start looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the club ....well Drs. Appointments and phys. therapy. It's like you just follow...er...are pulled along. I'd love to get off the roller coaster real soon. You're in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb, Sorry to hear you've had so much going on, but glad to see you back again! I hope things calm down a bit and love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are kind of in the same place! My mom requires a lot of attention... work is crazy! It is just a very busy time of year. I agree! Your flowers are so pretty and a perfect bright spot. What a wonderful thing for your kids to do. :)

    Thank you for sharing them on Fresh-Cut Friday! :)
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin