Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Grand Opening!

 Been a bit busy the last week or so helping a friend set up her new Antiques, Vintage, Candy and more shop.
She will be including recycled and reused furniture pieces;
as well as local artist featuring their works.
 
Not sure if I've been helping her more
or just getting in her way! LOL
 
It's kept my mind busy though and that is good.
 
The Grand Opening was Friday, Nov. 2, from ^pm-9pm.
 
She had a local singer outside singing and cookies and refreshments inside in the classroom room. Yes, she will be having some classes too. So happy this has all come together for her.
 
It was pretty crowded when we were there,
 so hoping she had some good sales.
 
Believe me I could have stayed in there longer and spent a lot of money I don't have! So much eye candy! You know the shop, the one your kids have to drag you out of as you're saying "but I haven't seen everything yet!" LOL

I did get a few pics during the set up week. ;)


















 
  




2 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun! What a fabulous store and I love the name, I'm sure she'll be very successful. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, WOW I could spend several days in your friends new shop. It looks awesome and I see lots of goodies I love.
    So special of you to help her set up. I have been in that spot and I know how much work it is. Wishing her best wishes and much success.
    Now I want to come and shop too.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin