Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, October 1, 2012

It's Just Around the Corner!


Yes, the Holidays will be here before we know it!
So I've been on the look out for some new ideas for great homemade gifts. Frugality again this year wins.

Here are a few of my possibilities:

Spice Kits for the Gourmet Cook
mixingbowlkids.typepad.com

 Apple Vodka ~ Celebrate!
mixingbowlkids.typepad.com

 Refreshing Foot Scrub
theidearoom.net

Hand scrub ~ a great gift for the gardener
northerncottage.net

Candles are a must for the Holidays
and make a great gift
theivycottageblog.blogspot.com

 Love Tea Cup Candles ~ So sweet
reneweduponadream.blogspot.com

 Room Sprays
in pretty hand decorated bottles
bystephanielynn.com

Darling Mason Jar 
supersaturdayldscrafts.blogspot.com




I'm joining:

Baxtron Life and A Night Owl
and
Imprintalish

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin