Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall Has Arrived

I'm joining:
Retro Re-pin Party

Yes, yes, I'm behind :(
What's new these days ~ behind is my middle name lately!

Yes, I finally got my Spring decorations down and replaced them with some more appropriate time of the year decor.
I started at the front door and added Dollar Store Sunflowers
and vines to a wall basket.
The bow finishes it off.



 I clustered the small Pumpkins I made together in the entryway.
I like how the reflect in the mirrors

Removing Spring decor from my conservatory,
and added a couple Dollar Store Crows (Love those Crows!!)


Along the pass through I have a dresser scarf made by my middle son while in Kindergarten. I keep it covered in glass and keep it out year round...it's just too pretty to only enjoy once a year.
I've placed a few ceramic Pumpkins (yes, from the good ol'Dollar Store) along the top which makes for a very Autumnal scene :)  

My Caramel Apples made it into the kitchen and onto the table


I love this next little vignette.
A photo of my great Grandparents always sits here with a candle.
New lovely Fall smelling candles weren't in the budget this year,
so I improvised.
I searched and found an image on the computer of Fall leaves that I liked and printed it out.
Found an ugly candle in my Treasure Pile
and covered it with the leaf images.
Voila`
Placed it on a candle plate and added a stick? Pumpkin and faux Fall leaves.
Yup, both from the Dollar Store ;)

All items from the Dollar Store were bought a few years ago.
The Apples and Pumpkins I made.
Money spent on Fall decorations....zip, zilch, nada
 *big smile*


 

4 comments:

  1. You definitely are ready for the fall season. Decorations are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Fall decor.You have inspired Me to decorate for Fall today-Thank you,Denise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a large collection of Dollar Store pumpkins - they are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb, I have been reading blogs tonight while the house is quiet. It has been a relaxing day in some respects and worry in another way with my other half. He has basically slept all day which is not like him. I love your fall decorations and especially the picture at the top of your blog. Have a great weekend with what is left. Hugs from Your Missouri friend.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin