Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Road Trip ~ Part 3

After gawking at all the Seals
it was time for some serious beach combing.
(you may want to escape now due to the amount of photos!)




and a little "rock" climbing...er balancing for T ;)


Lovin' Cody's hat


aww a poor Jellyfish
Don't touch!


Dawn's grand kids go gaga for seashells!


I go gaga for wildlife footprints!
the intersection



too funny how they go around the small rocks







The tide was out so we were able to see lots of mussels attached to rocks





a seashell


 rush hour traffic!



underwater patterns


Neighborhood Watch




  Sandpipers







love their beaks!



marker 17


yup, more prints
(hey you were warned!)


pattern's in the sand


rusty pipe embedded in a rock
cool!


Tide's coming in
time to hit the road!


If you sat through all of these I applaud you!

 

3 comments:

  1. What a day, Deb. Just gorgeous pictures ... love the foot prints in the sand. Glad you had such a grand time.

    Have a beautiful day ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the footprints and the rusty pipe bit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morn' sweet Deb
    Awesome pic's. You know me when it comes to the beach I am going to see every pic. lol
    Had to laugh at the journey of the tiny foot prints.
    Have a great day
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin