Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Garden Bon Bons

I'm linking with:


Cottage Garden Party at Etsy Cottage Style

and

Fertilizer Friday at Tootsie Time

XOXOXOXOXO

All the fruit trees are ready to burst or are in bloom in the orchards
and in my backyard.

Nectarine



Cherry Plum




Cherry



and while out counting I was able to catch a few photos
of some White Crowned Sparrows visiting my yard.




Now these are so cute.
I've never seen anything like them before.

My kiddos surprised me with them.


Seed balls made to look like a box of candy!
They're all different types of herbs.



Too cute!
Anxious to get them planted,
but even though we are having Springtime weather,
we are not into frost free mornings yet.
So I will have to wait a bit.

♥♥♥


6 comments:

  1. oh girl...you always make me smile when you share on my little party! Your shares are among my favorites...I especially like the little line of xoxoxox....I am so lucky to have online garden friends like you all!!!
    seriously though...the cherry blossoms make me ache for the snow to melt away forever here...and now I need a cookie!!! thanks!!! lol
    Thanks so much for linking into my little party this week...I hope you will again soon!!! I just love seeing the things everyone shares each week!
    Hugs from Alberta Canada!
    I shared your post on Tootsie Time's facebook page!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fruit blossoms are so pretty! Happy spring!
    Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful blooms especially the cherry plum and the beautiful blue sky, it's just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an awesome backyard to share with us!
    The blossoms are just beautiful!
    Smiles, Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful blossoms on the trees! No wonderf the birds like to be there!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin