Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fun Finds


I was so excited to see there was going to be a Flea Market in our little town.
It was being put on by the local consignment store.
They have recently moved into a larger store that was previously a lumber store.
There is a large lot that comes with the store and that is were they were having it.

My daughter and I went to check it out.
There were only a few tables but we were already there
so decided to get out and look.

I was able to snag this wooden..what I thought was a wine holder to repurpose into something else. Once I got home I found hangers on the back..so not sure what it's original purpose was but it will find a new one with me.
Also snagged lots of vintage jewelry and jewelry pieces for a song.


On the way out I saw these boxes and thought they would be great for organization.
I ended up getting them ;)


I was talking to the owner of the store and
found out they plan to do this once a month!!
Yippee!!

I think once it gets to be a regular thing there will be more participants
which means more to pick through ♥♥

6 comments:

  1. I really like the wooden box...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day turned out very well. All your finds can be used for some good reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boxes too - you can never be too organized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds. Don't you love when that happens? Have fun in your future hunts. I hope the flea market is successful.
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like this is going to be a fun place to check out each month! I love to find boxes like these to organize with. Thank you for joining TTF and have a fun week!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin