Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, April 21, 2011

City Wide Garage Sale

I'm joining:
VTT at Coloradolady

TTF at The Thrifty Groove
NTT at Coastal Charm



Betsy from My Salvaged Treasures gave me a heads up on Tracy's  City Wide Yard Sale that was held last Saturday.
There were 60 some sales registered on the east side!
No, I didn't make it to all of them, I pooped out!
But let me tell you, I went to about 20 or so,
 so my Garmin got a workout!!

We're on a tight budget here (like everyone else)
So I had my mind set that I wouldn't spend over $1.00 on any one item.
Yes girls it can be done!
I found quite a few Treasures thanks to Betsy.
Thanks so much Betsy!!

a box of vintage sewing items


cute green watering can (looks cute in the gazebo)
free pine cones (never pass anything free up!)


2 potholders .25 for both!
Some crocheted gloves and yes...
Mom was there with me.
An angel blowing a kiss...
for those of you who don't know/remember why
I collect anything blowing kisses check here
Yes, she has a broken wing, but I still love her ♥♥ 


a  box of vintage costume jewelry


this gorgeous cake plate with an etched cover
was $1.00! I must have beaten anyone and everything there.
So surprised it was still there when I showed up.


vintage books, an old scrabble game
 and that green fabric is a pretty tablecloth


a pretty plate tin,and some tissue paper


an old Singer button hole attachment with all the parts
an other tin with more vintage sewing items


2 rolls of wrapping paper

They are too pretty for gifts (LOL)

they will be turned into something, just not sure what yet.

one never opened


Yep, I'm a happy camper!!
Thanks again Betsy!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow Deb you really found some bargains. Wish they had these around here. Only one close is Austin and that is 85 miles.
    Hope you have a very Happy Easter.
    Love
    Maggie
    PS
    Hope you entered my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been with you at this big sale. Sounds like a fun day. You certainty found a lot of neat goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! OK, it's a good thing I wasn't in town. I would be the one wrestling you for all this great stuff. I'm so glad that you made it over for the sale. The box of jewelry, patterns, books, sewing notions, gloves, angel, and that cake plate, all of it.....wonderful! I never make it around to all of them, but looks like you and your mom did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb you did crazy good at the sales! I love that green watering can the most! Lots of great finds and yes blowing kisses! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, you made some good buys for only $1.00 each item. Sounds like you had a good time, but tired by the time you got home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Deb! You did some great thrifting! Lot's of awesome finds! I still can't believe you got that cake plate with dome for a buck! Great deal!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter! thanks for jining me for TTF!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin