Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

♫ Oh Christmas Tree ♫




I'm joining Funky Junk for Saturday Nite Special



Linda's Open House Part 2 over at  Coastal Charm,
were we are all showing off Holiday Decorations!


I found a place for the some of the Jingle Flakes I purchased last week.



When I first got this deer at a garage sale I thought I would paint it white...never got around to it. Now can't decide if I should or not.
What do you think?


Mom's Shiny Brites


This little lady has obliged to hold Candy Canes


My fav ornament.
I remember my Grandmother crocheting this and then trying to get it stiff enough top hold it's shape.
Can you see the what she made the clapper out of?


Our new pre-lit tree.
What a breeze to set up!!
Just the right size for out crowded cozy living room.
Went for a simple look this year,
didn't add all the ornaments we usually do.
Wish I would have now that the Christmas Spirit has finally found me!


*Pretty*


another bell my Grandmother made


A dove from my Mother's Memorial


Melissa made this paper stocking when she was in Elementary school


Love this Snowflake.
You can see on the lower right the ornament we received from our Mail Lady, Kelly, this year. Each year she finds a mailbox for give us!
What a sweetie she is!


TJ made the dough tree in school as a present one year.


Brandon made this sweet Bear


Had extra photos one year and made ornaments with them.
Used some napkin rings I had,
then put them on top of gifts.
But kept one for us.


Here's one Cody made...pretty purple ☺


That's it for today.
Short on time and long on to do's!

Wishing all a Magical Memory Making Christmas!


4 comments:

  1. Your tree is gorgeous Deb! I like all the sentiment behind the ornaments. I so wish that I had some from when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Beautiful Christmas tree so full of Wonderful Memories ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb,
    Thanks so much for coming to my OPEN HOUSE...your tree is so pretty and filled with memories...love that cute dough tree ornament.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the old ornaments. When my children each got married I gave them the ornaments they made as children to hang on their own trees and to some day pass on to their children. I have to say that I do miss them ( the children too...lol) but enjoy seeing them on their trees when we visit at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin