Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fertilizer Friday and Fresh Cut Friday ~ 10/1/10



Hey, it's Fertilizer Friday over at Tootsie Time.
Be sure to visit and see everyone's flower flaunting!

And I'm joining for the first time...


Fresh Cut Friday over at Rose Vignettes
I picked up a couple of little Mums this week.
Hoping to pick up a few more soon.




My better late than never Easter Lily!!
LOL



It's difficult to see, but there is a huge spider web
over this section of the pond.
(ignore the roots from my neighbor's weeping willow)


My birdcage of Impatiens filled in nicely...
the little angel is in there somewhere!



I'll leave you with my last picked Rose of the year
for Fresh Cut Friday....

Have a great weekend!!


11 comments:

  1. I bought some mums the other day and will plant them this weekend! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of your mums. I need to get some for our front porch....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mums...I'm trying so hard to get some to go from year to year, but so far I'm failing miserably...sigh.

    Didn't plant any impatiens this year...don't know why. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We seem to be growing spiders around here too! Love the mums.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the birdcage. Time for me to scoop up some fall plants too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' mums this time of year! Great colors and they last a long time-enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your autumn mums are pretty Deb. I do see the spider web in the pond but weeping willow roots have got right in there too? OMG, I hope they don't do damage to your pond.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, I love your rose. And I can tell you love autumn flowers as much as me as we both are enjoying some of those delightful fall garden mums! Thank you for a delightful visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWE! Your garden is awesome! :) I loved the impatiens in the birdcage and I can totally see the cobweb!

    Thank you for joining in and linking up! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  10. The birdcage is adorable, now I have more ideas for the garden. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute to grow impatiens in a birdcage! Love the Easter lily too! I have one with buds - hoping and praying it stays warm enough for them to actually bloom!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin