Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Couple Thrifty Finds

I'm joining Linda for Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays over at Coastal Charm.
Be sure to pop over and see what everyone has found!

I didn't get to any yard sales over the weekend,
but did make it to our favorite consignment store.

I picked up 2 really nice tablecloths ($5 each).

They both are a very nice weight and
decided to use this one on one of the kitchen benches.
It will keep the everyday drips and spills off my recently covered bench.



This one just screamed Fall!


I even found a couple of 'blingies' for a future project ☺


And even though I have been refraining from placing out any Fall Decor...
just trying to hold onto Summer as long as possible...
after getting the Fall Tablecloth I couldn't help myself.


I picked a few Sunflowers, placed them into vintage Ball Jars.
Dug out mini bales I picked up earlier in the year,
added a Witchs Hat votive holder and,
of course, a (Dollar Store) black crow.

4 comments:

  1. As much as I hate to see the summer colors go away ~ fall truly is my favourite time of year. I wish it lasted longer!

    Looks like you got some nice finds Deb ~ your fall table cloth is very pretty!

    Have a terrific week!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I haven't put out a lot of fall things either, but seeing everyone's fall decor makes me think it might be time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds. I haven't pulled out anything fall yet either but I have a feeling I will be soon! :)

    Also, thanks for dropping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm slowly amping up my fall decor too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin