Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Apples, Apples and more Apples!

We've been blessed with cooler temps this weekend
which starts my mind wandering into Fall.
I know this beautiful weather will most likely give way to more warm
 or should I say downright hot days,
but couldn't help myself not to create some Fall Decor!

Apples come to mind for me when I think of fall.
Rememebering our long drives up to Apple Hill to get the wonderful fruit, cider, pastries and of course that famous Apple Hill Pie!

So with Apples on the mind I started.
These are what I came up with :)

Cinnamon Apples



Caramel Apples



Prim Star Apples



OK, OK, I know,
some pears jumped into the last one here,
but hey, Pears are Fall Fruit too!

Now you know I always make some for me and some for you....
So these can be found in my Etsy Shop and/or eBay Store,
Links are at the top of my blog ☺☺

I'm linking up with Thrifty Decor Chick
for her Fall Inspiration Linky Party

6 comments:

  1. Those caramel apples look so cute all wrapped up with the little 5 cent tag on it. Adorable! And did I forgot to mention yummy??!!! mmmm.... yummy indeed!

    Have a cozy Sunday Deb!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooooo ready for FALL to get here soon...it has really been a hot August here on the gulf coast! Your apples look great and have me ready for cooler temps!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your apples just scream fall! I'm SOOO ready! :) And now hungry, LOL, thanks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm mmmmmmmmm....caramel apples, sigh. It's still in the 90's here I am sooooo ready for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those apples must smell so good, and call out "fall is on its way".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin