Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, June 28, 2010

Stockton Flea Market

This week I'm joining:

Linda over at Coastal Charm


Diane over at A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

Sunday Melissa and I drove to Stockton
and met Brandon, Tanya, her parents and her brother
at The Stockton Flea Market.

It's held at Delta College in the parking lot.
Nice size...
not too small or too big.

Lots of good treasure junque to look at :)

I picked up these to sell...
but
I think I may just keep them both!
$3 and $1


A cute little band $1


some candle holders that will receive some sort of a make over.
$.75 each


a sweet Turtle for the garden $5
a knife for #3's Christmas Stocking...
(it will be here before you know it!) $3


Vintage chickie .50
starfish .50



Okie now hop to and see what others found!!

10 comments:

  1. Lucky treasures...I am liking the little band and chickie! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some awesome things! I really like that tea plaque for the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome finds, all of which I love but especially adore the chick. Have a great week's search, Dragonfly....I posted another dragonfly with you in mind.
    BlessYa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! Always love a treasure hunt!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little chick. Sounds like you all had fun! Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish we had flea markets here like you guys have!!!! You are soooo lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are some really cute things!!!! I love the candle holders! You can't beat your prices! great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. Your flea market finds made me think of one that I work with. They went to a flea market in Texas that covers 200 acres. He told me he had one a lot of walking. I think I like you size better. You had some wonderful finds. Hope you a had a fun 4th of July. Ours was wet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow..you scored big time...I wish I would have gone to the Stockton Flea Market when I lived in Tracy.

    Great finds!!!
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
    Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin