Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, June 4, 2010

Flaunt Your Flowers!


Today is the day we all come together
to show off our hard work in the garden.
Please join me at Tootsie Time
for Fertilizer Friday.

I missed last week...
there's been a lot going on here.
But I managed to sneak a few moments for this week!

My Hydrangea..I haven't killed her yet.
Fingers crossed i don't.


One of my Roses


a happy Hollyhock
These babies reseed anywhere and love the heat


one of my favorite scents in the garden..
Honeysuckle

My oldest son and his girlfriend are trying their hands
at growing veggies this year.

His first pick and his pride and joy..so far
Radishes!
:)

Wishing all a wonderful weekend and good gardening!

7 comments:

  1. I love Hydrangeas...I want one for my birthday this year!! Yours is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've planted a few hollyhocks this year. Hope they get as beautiful as yours. The other thing I want to give a try is the hydrangea. I've got lots of room, I'm just not sure my MM wants to expand the flower beds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Great variety and fabulous photos! Wish I could smell that honeysuckle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks great, wish I had as much luck with the re-seeding hollyhocks! I have a mystery color from the nursery in the garden now, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu already have radishes! Amazing - I just planted ours - thanks for sharing, Paula in Idaho

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden looks great, I'm in love with hydrangeas. I hope I can plant some next year. I've tied hollyhocks but didn't have much luck with them. :( love them too, they are such an old fashioned flower. Looks like you have quite the green thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are soooo pretty! I did grow a couple of Hollyhocks a couple of years ago before those horrible droughts we had. I just love them. I've always wanted a picket fence lined with beautiful flowers like hollyhocks, roses and of course hydrangeas, one of my very favorites. Yours are beautiful. I can't remember but is it hollyhocks that don't bloom the first year but the second? Let me know if you ever want to trade seeds or bulbs. I'd love too.

    Be blessed...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin