Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Impress The Neighbors!

I received this and just had to share.

Eventually someone thinks of something new!



Impress your neighbors with Amazing Garage Door Covers!"
A German firm called "Style Your Garage" -
creates posters for garage doors
that make it look as if it's actually showing
the interior of your garage, and what's in it!
Prices range from $199 to $399 for the double-door!
All but guaranteed to make passersby take a second look!
















And finally




A great idea to freak out the neighbors!

5 comments:

  1. Gold bars are good, but not as cool as the Stealth and the boat.....wine works too....someone is Genius to think of these awesome covers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL ~ I love the stealth fighter! My hubby was in the air force and that would really impress the neighbors! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh ... what will they think of NEXT??? LOL ... these are pretty nifty ;-)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin