Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, January 18, 2010

Casa de Fruta ~ outside

One place we love to visit when our friends are here is Casa de Fruta.



It is a large roadside attraction located in Hollister, Ca.
This place has just about everything a family could want!

Today you're getting a mini tour of the grounds.


It is so much MORE than a fruit stand!
There is Casa de Sweets, Casa de Wine, Casa de Restaurant,
Casa de Choo Choo,



Casa de Carousel,



Fishing hole,


even a huge Water Wheel


where you can pan for gold!


How cool! An Artesian well.


They have several events throughout the year
and accomodations include and RV Park and Motel.
It's an all around fun place to visit.
But bring your walking shoes...it is huge
and there is sooo much to look at!

We always have a fun time.
yep, that's my daughter being She Woman! LOL


Next time the inside of Casa de Fruta!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like such a fun place to go. We have a few orchards here but not at that extent. Can't wait to see the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like it has even more stuff than when we went thru about 6 years ago....it is a fun stop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Hollister ... how FUN to see your photos shared here. I'm off to check the 'inside' pix next!
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin