Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Charm Swap

The magazine Cloth Paper Scissors is having a charm swap.
Can you imagine how many charms they are going to recieve?
WOW, that's alot!
Well, I'm adding to their sack & sacks of charms =)
Here are the ones I sent in.
The base is a wooden bead, I added a copper Dragonfly finding along with one of my Cockatoo's pink feathers. This included vintage buttons from my Mother's button can. =) A few pearls were added for a touch of romance.
This rose is made from Fimo pearl white & soft pink clay. Pearls were added here as well.
This is my little steampunk charm made with some of the inner workings of a watch. A dragonfly finding was also added.
The swap deadline to have your charms in is April 13th. They hope to have them swapped by June 1st. I'm so anxious to see what the charms I receive look like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin