Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Busy Little Worker Elves

The elves (actually just me) have gotten a few more projects accomplished.....

A prim homespun garland to display Christmas Cards or anything else you like to.


A snowy blue Pine cone Swag


A red velvet Pine Cone Swag


and remember all those vintage ornaments I found at that sale?


Some have been reincarnated.....









I love how dreamy this cabinet came out ♥♥


♫ Two Turtle Doves ♫



An Electric Candle Stick


Icy Basket


A few Simple Ornaments



A Lavender Pillow


All available in my Etsy Shop! 
♥♥♥♥

My assistant seems to need a nap....



Even the flash doesn't wake her....
scooch over I think I need one too!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox


Blog Widget by LinkWithin