Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Wedding Ceremony! (part 5)

It is finally time!

The Groom seats Mom

Here come the Wedding Party

T with his Bridesmaid

C & M

The Maids of Honor
Cutest Ring Bearer ever!

The darling Flower Girls

The Bride and Her Parents

The Bride's Attendants

The Groom's Attendants
Groom and all Attendants

wait for the Bride

Guests

Officiant reads prayer

Parents giveaway their Children

Officiant

Guests

Bride and Groom

The Sand Ceremony

Mothers poor sand from their vases into one heart shaped vase

Officiant says a prayer

The Bride and Groom poor sand from each of their vases

Into the Heart Vase
The Bride and Grooms First Kiss

and kiss......as Man and Wife

Mr and Mrs Brandon Newton announced to guests
as the song "At Last" by Etta James
played as the walked out.

The Parents exit after Wedding Party

Still more to come!
♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it all went perfectly!!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, What a Lovely ceramony:)
    The Happy couple look like they are Beeming :))
    Now everyone can relax and let the party begin ...lol
    Happy 4th of July ~
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so very happy for all of you. Aren't you so glad it finally happened and turned out beautifully.
    Congrats to all of you
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin