Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, November 12, 2010

They're finally done!

Saying my middle son takes his time doing things is, well.....no comment ;)
(don't know where he gets that from ;))
In the Spring, if you remember I found a Totem Pole
at a yard sale and picked it up for him.
He has finished his makeover!
It looks so much better.
He researched colors and their meanings for this type of thing
and painted accordingly.

Here is the before


And here is the after


I love it!

A couple months ago he was with us on our
hunt and he spied a metal cabinet that he had to have.

He's done a makeover on it also.

Before


After


It looks much better sanded and painted.
He plans to put his TV on it in his room.

But as you see....

they both are still on the deck :( 

3 comments:

  1. Your son is good with his hands. The finished product look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heisann!
    Our sons have the same interest : Tiki
    Eirik made his two years ago, now it is in The Kon-tiki museum in Olso!

    http://viltogvakkert.blogspot.com/2010/01/blomstrende-fredag-ildtopp.html

    http://viltogvakkert.blogspot.com/2009/05/til-kontiki-museet.html

    Have a nice weekend ;:OD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son did a nice job on the totem. He has a good eye. I really like the metal cabinet too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin